Maverick Realty Qualifications
At Maverick Realty we build upon our success of selling 96% of our listings within 90 days by building and expanding relationships with banks and asset management companies across the nation. We provide top notch and efficient processes from start to finish on every listing.
Real Estate License and Insurance
Real Estate License #B34114000 State: Iowa Expires: 12/31/2018
Error & Omissions: RISC Policy: 16 EO 0022IA Expires: 01/01/2017
Marketing Strategy and Procedures
Maverick Realty utilizes a mixture of technology, traditional marketing, and specialized experience in the conventional, VA, HUD, bank owned and REO markets to manage and sell listings.
- Utilizes over 8 different leading Real Estate Websites including: Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Backpage.com, CRAAR MLS, CLR search.com, A YouTube video for each listing and more.
- Personalized websites for each listing – Each property listing gets its own personal URL address which includes Photos, Google Mapping, School Information, Property Info, and Agent contact information.
- Traditional Marketing
- Postcards and flyers are strategically sent and placed with every listing.
- Maverick Realty hosts bi-weekly team training to keep team members up to date on market trends and information.
- Every team member is encouraged to attend seminars and online courses to stay abreast of current trends.
- Traditional Marketing
- MARKETING PROCEDURES
- Upon assignment the following will be completed:
- Occupancy status determined immediately
- Property is secured and re-keyed, if vacant
- Cash-for-keys negotiations opened, if applicable
- Eviction proceedings started, if applicable
- Job estimated initiated, if needed
- Wood-destroying organism report ordered, if applicable
- BPO completed for the client within deadline
- Property photos sent to client (hard copy or email)
- MLS input on day of assignment
- Signs ordered with informational brochures
- Submit to multiple Internet web sites listed above
- Supervise repairs, if allocated
- Scheduled weekly property inspections
- Timely and accurate monthly market updates
- All contract negotiations and document preparation
- Verified buyer qualification
- Escrow deposit verification
- Title order processed
- Regular updates with buyer’s mortgage company
- Financial capability to provide ongoing service for multiple properties until reimbursement.
- Expenditures paid with reimbursements billed monthly.
- AFFILIATION SERVICES – Affiliation services are available as needed including an in-house lender, title company, and auction services.
- Property Preservation Companies
- AJ’s Home Repair 319-241-3983 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pa’s Roofing and Construction 319-480-7883 email@example.com
- Fogles Basement Waterproofing 319-653-8884 foglebasementrepair.com
- REO Client References
- Service Link
- Pyramid Platform
- VRM (Vendor Resource Management)
- Green River Capital
- Premier Asset Management
52206 52233 52208 50644 52209 52240 52401 52242
52402 52245 52403 52246 52404 52302 52405 52301
52411 52057 52213 52314 52214 52315 52216 52317
52218 52318 52035 52330 52241 52338 52223 52336
52042 52337 52227 52333 52228 52345 52050 52346